måndag 14 november 2011

letter to parents 14/11

Falköping 14 November 2011
Dear Mr and Mrs Mamudh,

I´m writing to you in regards of your son, Hanad. He has been in our class for almost a year now and I feel like I have gotten to know him quite well. Hanad has always done his homework and he has always tried his best in school, but lately he has been tired and he seems a bit sad. The last three weeks he has not been doing his homework, he says that he has forgotten it.

During breaks he wants to be alone and that is not like him at all. When the other kids tries to talk to him, he screams at them to leave him alone or he pushes them away. I´ve tried to talk to him at school but he says that nothing is wrong, but I´m really worried about him. Can you think of a reason why he seems so sad? You, as his parents, knows him best and perhaps you can get him to open up. If you are aware of what´s happened, perhaps you can more easily start a conversation with what you already know. I would be grateful if you let me know if you can think of anything that I can do to help him. Please inform me as soon as possible if you know why he is so sad and tired. This is starting to affect his performance at school and I hope that we can help him so that he becomes the happy boy that we all know and care for.

If you have any more questions please call me at 0515-88 22 11.

Best regards
Your sons teacher,

Therese Kivelä

3 kommentarer:

  1. I think everything looks just fine.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I think it looks good but you could write "hasn't" instead of "has not" for example.

    SvaraRadera